Friday 13 July 2012

Beaching

Here are a few photos from our recent trip to Bargara Beach with Kez.

We had a fun walk along the beach.
Can you see the kingfisher on the rock?  I tried to creep closer but just after I took this shot he flew away!

These seagulls were too light to make tracks on the wet sand.  Someone had been drawing in the sand though.  There were lots of people about just walking, playing and relaxing like us.


I was fascinated with the lovely braided patterns made by the water on the sand.

Small crabs had been very busy pushing these little balls of sand out as they burrowed down out of the sun.

There is always lots to look at on the beach and we don't get there very often as we live over 200 km away.  It is nice to have these photos to look back on.

I will be back soon and hopefully will have a bit more to say.  I have got out of the way of putting my thoughts into the laptop. 

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment